Notes for speculative applicants
This particularly applies to speculative applicants: the more informative your application is, the more likely we are to offer you a suitable job. We would like to know the following from you:
- Why are you interested in McKesson Europe and the specific area?
- What qualifies you for this position?
We require the following documents from you
- a personal cover letter, explaining your interest in the area as well as including your salary expectations and period of notice
- a curriculum vitae in table format with your education and work experience, and additional qualifications, if applicable
- copies of all relevant certificates (school, training, higher education, employment references, internships, additional qualifications)
- an overview of your marks, in case you are still in education