Notes for speculative applicants
Here at McKesson Europe AG we are only recruiting for business and IT positions. If you are looking for a position such as warehouse logistics, please visit the website of our German subsidiary GEHE.
If you decide to send a speculative application, it is especially important to us to receive a comprehensive application. The more informative your application is, the more likely we are to offer you a suitable position. We would like to know the following from you:
- Why are you interested in McKesson Europe and the specific area?
- What qualifies you for this position?
We require the following documents from you
- a cover letter, explaining your interest in the area as well as including your salary expectations and notice period
- a curriculum vitae listing your education and work experience and, if applicable, additional qualifications
- copies of all relevant certificates (school, training, higher education, employment references, internships, additional qualifications)
- If you are enrolled as a student, please include a current transcript of grades
Please be advised that you might not immediately get feedback on your specualtive application.