Pharmaceuticals and healthcare are two of the fastest-growing industries. Within this dynamic environment, the subsidiaries of McKesson Europe AG operate in 13 countries across Europe. We are constantly developing new and innovative solutions for our customers, both in the pharmaceutical wholesale trade and for pharmacists on a local scale.
You have successfully completed your A-levels, or are you on track to do so shortly? You are also facing the decision of what to do next, once you’ve completed school?
McKesson Europe AG offers a degree at the Baden-Württemberg Cooperative State University in Stuttgart, specialising in:
The bilingual course takes three years and brings together both theory and practice. The course includes a period of time abroad, financed by our company. In addition, participants have the opportunity to choose seminars in our internal seminar catalogue as well as a personal mentoring with one of our mangers. During each semester of the course you will spend 12 weeks at the Cooperative State University and then 12 weeks at McKesson Europe AG.
What you can expect:
- Collaboration in the various departments at McKesson Europe AG
- Insight into a variety of business areas
- Personal support for your professional and personal development
- Individual training path
- Experience abroad
- A trainee allowance on a monthly basis
What we expect:
- Good grades in the subjects of mathematics, German and English
- Enthusiasm for subjects relating to economics
- Enjoyment in dealing with people from other cultures
- Commitment and initiative
The application deadline for the courses starting in October 2020 has ended. The next start of a dual study program at McKesson is October 2022. Applications for the courses starting in October 2022 will be possible from fall 2021 onwards.